Sunday, May 27, 2012

Coming Home

I'm sitting in the port area at Cherbourg using their free wifi--what a luxury. It is much more interesting than anything in town to me at least. It's Sunday, nothing much open, cloudy, and a bit cool--60 degrees.

It has been a very successful trip in every way, but as usual I'm ready to be home with all the people I love and to get reintegrated into my life there. (I can only hope that crazy gray cat has given up on me and found someone else to feed him, but my guess is he will be crying at my bedroom door. )

Whatever, even that will feel like a welcome for a while.

The picture on this post is of one of the food carvings in the Lido, exotic birds made from zucchini and carrots, I think.

1 comment:

  1. It's been so great reading the blog, can't wait to see you at home! I leave my Mississippi tomorrow, can barely believe it! Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete