Monday, May 21, 2012

Porta Delgado, Azores

Another small port in the Azores, very small, very old. Took a few pictures, but it was mostly cloudy. So I came back to the ship and had a coffee in the lounge and "floated" a little while I looked out the window.

I did get Ann's tee shirt with Azores written on it, red with whales or dolphins or something. However, there has been no real shopping in these two little towns. Good thing Maha didn't come on this cruise. Maybe things will pick up in Lisbon!

Sat with friends from the bridge room at lunch and enjoyed lingering over the conversation.

Tomorrow is another day at sea and I don't believe it, but I'm ready to work again. Amazing how narrow my interests are: bridge and shopping; eating and sleeping; making pictures and listening to the trio play after dinner.

I am truly a creature of habit, building a little nest and a little schedule wherever I am for more than two days in a row. Wynell knows that; in fact, I think she's the one who first pointed it out to me.

The image below is of the most interesting looking boat in the harbor. Looks more like a space ship to me.

Time for a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment