Friday, October 26, 2012

Living Virtually Again with Vicki Archer and Garance Dore

Lunch at Brio is not quite Tuscany

So, here I am living virtually again.  Before I start with the French blogs though, I want to share this image taken in Birmingham at Brio's in Brookwood Mall this Wednesday.

Harriet and I had lunch there before going to Leeds to visit our 91-year-old aunt before she "goes to her reward."  (That is her phrase for "going to Heaven," which by the way a neurosurgeon has visited while in a coma.  See here.)

Now, back to living virtually.  Vicki Archer of "French Essence" has a great Daily Click today on LaDuree, one of mine and Maha's favorite places in Paris.

La Duree is famous for its macaroons, but for me the atmosphere is the draw.  For a real taste of Paris, see Vicki's Daily Click.

And then, no morning tea would be complete without Garance Dore's fashion blog.  She's in Dallas now, but the Paris blogs are the ones I like best.  This link will take you to one of my favorites.

Finished my second cup of tea, and now it's time to get back to the "real" world and go to the ATT store and see why my iPhone isn't working?!?

No comments:

Post a Comment