Sunday, August 26, 2012

My New Venture

Nat in My White Silk Jacket in Milano

"To read a writer...is to go off with him and travel in his company."  Andre Gide


I invite you to travel in my company, in both the outer and the inner world, as I go off on a new venture.

Being a blogueuse (a female blogger) really suits my writing temperament, short comments on whatever is on my mind.

When I add my images to those comments, I am expressing two important sides of myself -- writer and photographer.

Including the quotations, which give a depth that I particularly like, adds another "layer of my beingness," reader of metaphysics, Jungian psychology, and literature.

Traveling in both the outer and the inner worlds has always been my passion.  And now that I'm going to take a little trip to Paris, my psychic home, in October, I will have the opportunity to shoot some new images with my iPhone and process them with PicMonkey.

These images should reflect how my photographs have morphed over the past year or so.

But -- the "new," in My New Venture, is that I am going to include advertising from websites of my choice on this blog.  I'm still waiting for the approval of the specific websites, but they will be in the general area of women's clothes, accessories, shoes, bags, and creams and oils for the skin.

Being in Paris for a week in October will also give me the opportunity to see what the amazing Parisian pharmacies are offering in the way of skin care products for women.  Unlike American drug stores, European pharmacies offer not only make-up, but a wide range of skin care products because European women spend many euros on keeping their skin youthful and glowing.

So -- I invite you to travel "in my company" as I start "my new venture."


No comments:

Post a Comment