Tuesday, August 7, 2012

More Fun with BeFunky


This is the BeFunky Watercolor Version

What Fun!  I just tried another of my photographs with BeFunky and discovered how to make watercolors out of them.

Above, is the watercolor version.  I painted the lips a bit and tried the eyes (but I think I missed.)

Anyway, after having soup with Barbara at 1:00 pm, spending time with the McLelland boys from 2:30 until 5:30, and then going to my duplicate game at 6:00, I'm sure I will come hope and experiment some more.

There are so many things to do with these new softwares that I still haven't found with them all.

Below, is the original version of a photograph I shot for Nat's portfolio several years ago.

We have great fun.  She invited two of her friends to try on the garments she had made while attending the Chicago School of Fine Art, and I made the photographs.  I think she used them in a portfolio she keeps updated, but I haven't seen it in a long time.

This is the original shot I made for Nat's portfolio

Time to change gears and get dressed for the outer world.  What a wonderful mix!














No comments:

Post a Comment