Tuesday, April 23, 2013

The Universe's Operating System

(Excerpts from Deepak Chopra's UNLOCKING THE HIDDEN DIMENSIONS OF YOUR LIFE)

"When you consciously align yourself with the principles of the universe's operating system, you give yourself an opening for transformation."

"Any event can be seen as coming from the creative center in oneself."

Say to yourself:

"I made that."

"Why did I make that?"

"What do I want to make instead?"

"Then you aren't antagonists but, rather, equal players in a scene that is trying to tell both of you something."

"Wholeness puts responsibility equally on every player and allows equally for growth."

"Shifting to the operating system of wholeness is a process that each of us must commit ourselves to every day."

"No aspect of life is immune to transformation."

"There are no externals but only yourself unfolding in two worlds, inner and outer..."

MANTRAS:

"My deepest self created this situation."

"My life is unfolding according to what is best and most evolutionary for me."

"I can't lose what's real.  The externals will fall into place as they need to."

"Whatever happens, I can't be hurt."


No comments:

Post a Comment