Monday, November 5, 2012

Watercolor with BeFunky and Soul Images

Watercolor with BeFunky and Soul Images

I've been wanting to do something with my watercolors lately, but I'm too lazy.  So the lazy way to do watercolor for me these days is with BeFunky.

Sometimes, they turn out, and sometimes. they don't.

This is one of my favorites.

I always say,  in order to have a really beautiful image, you have to have three things:

1.  The Subject has to have Soul.

2.  The Photographer has to have Soul.

3.  The Light has to be Sublime.

This photograph of "Lane in My Hat," taken when she was almost ready to deliver Bert has all three.  And making it a watercolor adds something special.

Come to think of it, Bert's being in there adds another dimension.



2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra, thank you for visiting me yesterday, we all have so much fun with this series and get to meet many other wonderful women around the world. We did the same autumnal colors today on our posts...cosmic !!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I am so pleased to have found this webside and all the links to so many interesting women who are blogging. I'll be back many times and hope to get better acquainted.

      Delete